Authors on Call® Programs and Pricing Information
LIVE VIDEOCONFERENCING OR WEBINARS
- All Authors on Call® contracts are tailored to meet the specific needs of each individual school, school district, conference, teacher in-service, classroom visit, etc.
- We are happy to partner with institutions of higher educations so that CEUs can be offered for our professional development series.
- Each venue (e.g. school district, university, conference, etc.) is responsible for all applicable connection and bridging fees.
- Please use our database to find each author's books and to order them at a discount from Mackin Educational Resources.
- Fees below reflect our SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY RATES and are subject to change without notice. Prices of packages may vary depending upon the number of participants.
Please read the program and pricing options below, then use our online form to place a booking inquiry.
For more information, please click here
Build Your Own Collaborative Class ACTS Program
Class ACTS are unique programs that provide highly individualized professional development for teachers and motivation and inspiration for students. These programs are designed for two or three teachers (up to three classes) to work with an author.
One-author package ($1500):
- Two-hours of face-to-face videoconferencing time with the author, which may be broken up into four half-hour sessions over a period of time
- Ongoing written support for teachers from the author through a wiki or Google.doc
- One copy of the book
Two-author package ($2500): Two-authors each working with a different teacher team to meet the needs of those particular classrooms.
Three-or-more-author package: The price is $1200 per author.
Use Our Consultants: If you don't have a literacy expert on your staff, you may want to use our consultants to make sure that your teachers and students get the most out of using the books. We recommend the teachers who are partnering for one book meet for two sessions as follows:
Session 1: The consultants work with the teachers choose the right book for their classes and find out if the teachers have a specific goal or goals in mind. We ask, What do you want to do? If the teachers are not sure, we will suggest possibilities. Everyone (teacher and consultants) agrees to read the book for the second session when we will provide specifics.
Session 2: We provide assistance with long range planning. That means we have clarified goals and procedures for achieving them. In addition, we provide the necessary information for two short term activities, and a list of other possible activities. This can be done in writing and sent to the teachers via email.
Price for consultants: $600 per book/author
The price of multiple copies of books is not included here. However, iNK is in position to help you get a deep discount on orders.
||You may book single or multiple classroom visits with kids via live interactive video conferencing. See our INK THINK TANK programs listed as content providers at CILC.org.
||If you want to book a single author for traditional, in-person school visits with students, please contact that author directly.
Individual or group participation in panel discussions, major speeches, and keynote addresses
One or more Authors on Call® authors can speak at your conference or meeting via live interactive videoconferencing as part of a panel discussion. (Ask for our list of great suggestions from our panelists.)
$500 per author (up to 4 authors for $2,000). Includes Q & A sessions
LIVE ONSITE: Live on-site personal appearance by Authors on Call® authors for panel discussion, major speech, or keynote address:
$2000 + expenses per author per day.
The Nonfiction Minute: By Subject | For Teachers | Print Collection | Podcasts | iNK Store |
iNK Thinktank :Ink Thinkers | Database Registration | Search Database | Authors On Call
Vicki Cobb’s Blog | About | Contact Us | Help Us Out
Copyright © 2019 iNK Think Tank